• In order to withdraw a student from the school, his/her parents/guardians are required to fill and submit the Transfer Certificate (T.C) form (available at the school's website/school gate) along with Rs.100/- and submit it to school's office at least one month in advance, failing which school may charge a fee of the running quarter.

  • A student leaving the school will be issued T.C. only after paying all the dues. The security deposit alone will be refunded. Those who leave the school in the 3rd quarter(October) must pay the fee up to March.

  • The school can ask a student to withdraw on academic or disciplinary grounds. This also includes the submission of false information at the time of admission. In such cases, the decision of the Principal will be final and binding.

  • Any incidence of misbehavior with any member of the school staff, on the part of parents/guardians, may lead to the expulsion of wards from the school.